How to apply
How to apply and payment options for our
French language & Cooking courses
How to apply
Please follow these steps to apply:
- Complete our French Test to determine whether you are a beginner or not, as beginners' courses are only available on certain weeks.
- Decide which french immersion course(s) you would like to do and the dates you would like to do the course on.
- Complete our online application form or email us to request an email application form
- Pay the deposit at the time of booking (online or see below for Payment options)
- Pay the balance 4 weeks before the course start date (payment will be taken automatically from the card you used to pay your deposit, unless you supply alternative written instructions)
Course fees - what's included
Our course fees are per person and include:
- all classes for your chosen course
- three meals a day, excluding Saturday lunches and dinners, and Sunday lunches
- accommodation for 6 nights from Sunday to Saturday morning for a 1-week course
- for multiple week courses, as above, but with full accommodation
On our french immersion in France pages, you will notice that we include an option to share a room. If you are coming on your own and wish to make use of the shared room rate, we will make every effort to place you with a guest who has made a similar request. However, single room rates will apply if we are unable to pair you with another guest.
On our courses pages, deposits are shown in brackets after the course fees and are due at the time of booking. The balance is then due 4 weeks before the course start date. You can choose to pay as follows:
- online using our secure server OR
- by direct bank-to-bank transfer as follows:
Please make payment out to: SARL Ecole des Trois Ponts
Our bank is : CAISSE D’EPARGNE Loire Drome Ardeche Agence Roanne 026 Saint Roch
For National Use in France
Domiciliation : CE LDA - SAINT ETIENNE, FRANCE
For International Use:
IBAN Number: FR76 1426 5006 0008 7717 4687 718
Bank Identification Code BIC : CEPAFRPP426
Once we have received your application, we will send you an email confirmation within 48 hours of receipt. If you do not hear from us within 72 hours of making a booking, please contact us by email as there may have been a transfer problem.
Cancellation and Postponement
If you cancel more than 7 days before the course start date, you may rebook another date within 12 months of the cancelled starting date without loss of your deposit. If you cancel more than 7 days before the course start date and you do not wish to postpone your course, the deposit will be lost. If full payment has been made then the sum will be refunded minus the deposit if cancelled more than 7 days before the starting date. If you cancel within 7 days or less before the course start date, or depart prematurely, then no refund or postponement will be given.
Please take out your own travel insurance to cover loss of baggage, flight or course cancellation, repatriation and medical/hospital/accident cover.