Cooking School in France
French and Cooking Courses for beginners
Start your mornings from Monday – Friday in our Beginners Group language classes and in the afternoons (except Wednesday), our in-house chef will guide you through delicious regional French recipes in our Cooking School in France.
If you are new to French and also want to learn French cooking skills, then this is the course for you. In the mornings you attend the Beginners Group language classes and in the afternoons the Cookery course.
The French classes are taught by professional, native French-speaking tutors and have a maximum of 6 per class. Learn formal and informal French, with an emphasis on conversational skills. We consider you a complete beginner if your result on our French Test is 7 or less.
The cooking course takes place in a relaxed and warm atmosphere on site at Villa Beaulieu. It is aimed at those who love presentation or those extra details that give your dishes that special something. Our Chef’s imagination has led him to invent some delicious, but easy to follow, dishes that will enchant your palate, awaken your tastebuds and delight your friends at your next dinner party!
15 hours language: Mon-Fri 9.15am-12.15pm (group class) PLUS
12 hours cooking: four afternoons 4.30pm-7.00pm
- Cotriade bretonne au cidre, légumes de saison et mayonnaise aux algues
- Mousse au chocolat au caramel salé
- Millefeuille de pomme de terre, parmesan, tomates confites, garni avec des légumes de saison
- Poulet à l’estragon, aux champignons et poireaux braisés (ou autre légume de saison)
- Merlu aux courgettes, sauce aux moules provençale et chapelure croustillante
- Tartelettes boutons de rose selon la saison (la classique Pomme Cannelle, l’estivale Pêche Pistache, l’automnale Quetche Amande)
- Saumon confit aux petits pois à la française
- Raviolis niçois (farcis à la daube niçoise et blettes) et coulis maison
|Room Type||1 Week||Extra Week of General French Language|
|Shared Room on-site||€1580 (€150)||add €1080 per week|
|Single Room on-site||€1730 (€150)||add €1230 per week|
|Room off-site||€1340 (€150)||add €960 per week|
Cooking School in France: testimonial
If you are looking for a French immersion school in France, I can heartily recommend Ecole des Trois Ponts. I have taken classes there nine times over several years, and have made steady progress toward reasonable fluency, thanks to the dedicated and professional staff at Ecole des Trois Ponts.
Not only will you study at a French school in France, but you will have the opportunity to participate in a cooking school in France as well. You can sign up for countryside walks during which you will be speaking French with your fellow students and your professors.
Class sizes are very small, and students are grouped by ability. You will not regret a moment of the time you spend in this highly-respected French immersion school, and you will come away with new confidence in your ability to speak French.
Sharon S. (USA)