Cook Travel in France
French and Cooking Courses
Combine your interest in French language with your passion for French cuisine, during a Cook Travel in France!
In the mornings you attend the Intensive French group language course and in the afternoons, our cookery classes.
Build on your existing knowledge of French to improve and extend your conversational skills. Our professional, native French-speaking tutors teach you formal and informal French, with an emphasis on conversational skills. Our group classes have a maximum of 6 per class and to be considered for this course you need 8 or more points on our French Test. In addition to our online test, all our students have a one-to-one oral test on the first day, before any classes start. This allows our teachers to assess each student before placing them in an appropriate group.
The cooking course takes place in a relaxed and warm atmosphere on site at Villa Beaulieu. It is aimed at those who love presentation or those extra details that give your dishes that special something. Our chef’s imagination has led him to invent some delicious, but easy to follow, dishes that will enchant your palate, awaken your tastebuds and delight your friends at your next dinner party!
15 hours language: Mon-Fri 9.15am-12.15pm (group class) PLUS
12 hours cooking: four afternoons 4.30pm-7.00pm
- Cotriade bretonne au cidre, légumes de saison et mayonnaise aux algues
- Mousse au chocolat au caramel salé
- Millefeuille de pomme de terre, parmesan, tomates confites, garni avec des légumes de saison
- Poulet à l’estragon, aux champignons et poireaux braisés (ou autre légume de saison)
- Merlu aux courgettes, sauce aux moules provençale et chapelure croustillante
- Tartelettes boutons de rose selon la saison (la classique Pomme Cannelle, l’estivale Pêche Pistache, l’automnale Quetche Amande)
- Saumon confit aux petits pois à la française
- Raviolis niçois (farcis à la daube niçoise et blettes) et coulis maison
Cook Travel in France: testimonial
I spent 3 weeks in April this year at Ecole des Trois Ponts which in my experience, is easily one of the best French immersion schools in France! What I love is its responsiveness to the individual needs of students and its ability to strike a perfect balance between the rigours of French language learning and the pleasures of travelling in France! With intensive language classes every morning and an afternoon program of fun activities which varies between glorious countryside walks, visits to heritage sites and cooking classes showcasing the regional delights in French cuisine, I’ve come away with fabulous memories of an unforgettable holiday experience, and a noticeable improvement in my French! The professionalism and dedication of its director and her team of teachers are most impressive, as are the warmth and willingness to help displayed by all the other staff at the school! For a Cook Travel in France, Ecole des Trois Ponts is the place!
Nancy B (Australia)